Holiday Recipe for Crustless Mini Quiche
Sign Up to Review Your Medicare Now
Enjoy this holiday recipe for Crustless Mini Quiche
Call Us about Medicare Advantage plans at 1-855-800-5265 or Sign Up to review your Medicare coverage and options https://quotes.medigaplife.com/find-plans-4/. We can help. #medigaplife #medicare #medicareadvantage #disability #partd #vision #dental #hearing #aep #transportation #diabetic
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup chopped broccoli
- 1/2 cup chopped red pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped jalapeños deseeded
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/8 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Prepare all veggies by chopping as small as possible. Whisk eggs, milk, veggies and cheese in a large bowl.
- Grease mini muffin cups with olive oil and carefully pour egg mixture into egg cups, filling to a couple of millimeters to the top.
- Cook in the oven for 25 minutes.
- Let cool and serve on a large serving platter.