Treat your pets the same way you would treat other family members to prevent the spread of COVID-19: keep your pets away from sick people and people outside your household.
- A small number of pets worldwide, including cats and dogs, have been reportedexternal icon to be infected with the virus that causes COVID-19, mostly after close contact with people with COVID-19.
- Based on the limited information available to date, the risk of animals spreading COVID-19 to people is considered to be low.
- It appears that the virus that causes COVID-19 can spread from people to animals in some situations.
- Treat pets as you would other human family members – do not let pets interact with people outside the household.
- If a person inside the household becomes sick, isolate that person from everyone else, including pets.
- This is a rapidly evolving situation and information will be updated as it becomes available.
✔️ Get the benefits that you need – Vision, Dental, Hearing, Transportation, SilverSneakers, Prescription Drug Plans, Over the Counter Benefits.
✔️ Sign up to review your Medicare. https://quotes.medigaplife.com/find-plans-4/
Read more about pets and COVID-19: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/daily-life-coping/pets.html