Information on Coronavirus & Medicare from Medicare.gov
Your health, safety, and welfare in the face of the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) is our highest priority. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), older adults and people who have severe chronic medical conditions like heart, lung, or kidney disease seem to be at higher risk for more serious COVID-19 illness. This means that most people with Medicare are at higher risk.
Slow the spread of coronavirus
All of us must do our part to slow the spread of the Coronavirus. Here’s how to help:
- Avoid social gatherings in groups of more than 10 people.
- Avoid close contact (6 feet, which is about two arm lengths) with people who are sick.
- Work or engage in schooling from home whenever possible.
- Avoid eating or drinking at bars, restaurants, and food courts — use drive-thru, pickup, or delivery options.
- Avoid discretionary travel, shopping trips, and social visits.
Read more in our upcoming posts.
Sign up to review your Medicare options. https://quotes.medigaplife.com/find-plans-4/
Find plans that meet your needs.
#medigaplife #medicare #medicareadvantage #medicaid #seniors #covid-19 #coronavirus #disability #partd #vision #dental #hearing #otc #transportation #diabetic #disabled